The aim of our personal data protection policy is to provide you with information about:
- personal data which is collected or processed while you are using APRICITY website, app and tools (hereinafter “the Tool”).,
- the way in which your personal data is used and protected,
- your rights concerning your personal data,
- How to contact us to exercise your rights.
APRICITY offers a full digital service package to help, assist and support women and their partner during their fertility journey by simplifying and making it more personal and transparent, working with the best experts and providing constant support and digital tools to reduce stress and maximise your chances to conceive.
APRICITY offers the following services (hereinafter “the Services”):
- An ART (as defined below) one-stop-shop service with the below digital tools and modular fertility services, including medication and healthcare coordination;
- A mobile app providing your end-to-end fertility journey, guidance, tips, in real-time medical tests results and updates, medications list and appointments;
- A website providing digital contents (from APRICITY and APRICITY’s partners);
- Registration and payment via phone, Web or mail;
- Video and audio call and messages with a fertility advisor that will assist and support you throughout your fertility journey;
- A digital tool allowing shared monitoring and follow-up by your fertility advisor and the relevant healthcare professionals intervening in your journey.
- The Data Protection Act 2018.
- GDPR (The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data).
Please note that at every steps of your use of APRICITY Tool, including (i) the reception of information about the Services, (ii) needs analysis and custom quotation and (iii) Services contractualisation, you will be provided with specific information and will be asked to consent to the processing of your data.
Please be aware that legal information and consent forms will be provided to you directly by the healthcare professionals, nurses, healthcare facilities, pharmacists, labs and other assisted reproductive technology (hereinafter “ART”) related professionals and bodies concerning the services and data processing they operate.
2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
APRICITY FERTILITY UK Limited, company reg. no. 11402698, owns and makes available the APRICITY Tool and is the controller of the processing of the personal data, which you register in the Tool.
However, APRICITY is not the controller of the processing of your personal data outside APRICITY’s digital tools, used for purposes distinct from purposes specified by APRICITY. It means that your healthcare professionals, nurses, pharmacists, health facilities, labs and other ART related professionals and bodies (hereinafter “other health professionals”), as well as every other entity that entered a contract with APRICITY, so you can benefit from the Services, are controllers of those data.
Therefore, the other health professionals are solely liable for those processing operations and for the collection of your consent relating to those processing operations and any medical treatment you may receive
Please note that APRICITY, and all potential processors designated by APRICITY, implements appropriate technical and organisational measures, especially, with regards to privacy and security of your personal data.
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We can collect the following data:
- contact details, including your name, email, telephone number and delivery and billing address;
- user and account information, including your passwords and unique user ID;
- personal information, including your date of birth and your purchase history;
- payment or credit card information;
- data concerning your health;
- data concerning your sex life or sexual orientation only when this information is relevant in order to personalise the Services;
- personal data revealing your racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs only when this information is relevant in order to personalise the Services;
- personal preferences, including your notification setting and cookie preferences.
The lawful basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent and the Service contract entered between you and APRICITY that we be sought, when needed, via the Tool or any other mean before your data is collected.
You can withdraw your consent at any time. Please be aware that withdrawal of your consent will prevent you from benefiting from the Service and accessing the content.
Withdrawal of your consent will not impede on the lawfulness of the process of your personal data conducted up to the date of the withdrawal.
While you are using APRITICY Tool, some data is automatically collected from your internet browser and/or app.
Information regarding this data can be found in our “COOKIE MANAGEMENT CONDITIONS” hereunder. This data includes cookies, IP addresses, data identifying your internet browser and its version and web tags.
4. HOW DO WE KEEP YOU INFORMED ABOUT YOUR DATA COLLECTION?
When using our Tool, we signal in due time the required information or in certain cases, we obtain your consent before collecting your data.
Your consent can be recorded via the Tool.
5. WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED FOR?
APRICITY processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- to process your registration or terminate your account,
- to provide you with authorization to login and use your account,
- to verify your identity and age,
- for you to contact our customer service,
- to ensure the information about you are corrected and updated,
- for you to be able to monitor and administer ongoing care matters,
- to handle your choice of setting and information about payment,
- for you to receive information and communications,
- to use certain features on APRICITY Tool, it is sometimes necessary to provide us with additional data or further consent to use the data for specific purposes,
- to improve your experience as well as to help us detect technical problems and to manage our Tool,
- to be able to provide APRICITY services to you, according to our General Terms and Conditions [https://www.apricity.life/legal/terms-and-conditions].
- with your consent, to consult/share your personal data with the other health professionals,
- to analyse your navigation and use of the Services in order to allow us to improve the Service and adapt them to the user’s needs aiming the generalisation phase.
Your anonymised personal data may be used for health-related studies, research or evaluation in which APRICITY will participate, unless you express your prior and specific objection.
Providing that it will not allow your direct identification, your anonymised personal data may be used to improve the Services’ performance and features and may be used for analysis and statistical studies.
Finally, please note that processing of your personal data may involve profiling that will help APRICITY to provide you the most appropriate and relevant content and Services. However, this profiling will not be used to make automated decisions.
6. THIRD PARTIES WITH WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY BE SHARED WHEN YOU USE THE SERVICES
Your personal data are strictly restricted to:
- Yourself and, upon your consent, your partner;
- Specifically authorised personnel of APRICITY, within the limits of the beforehand specified purposes, including Service provision;
- Healthcare professionals, nurses, pharmacists, health facilities, labs and other ART related professionals and bodies, specifically authorised and abiding to medical confidentiality and health data sharing regulations;
- Homecare fertility medication providers;
- Strictly authorised personnel of APRICITY’s technical processors, within the limitations of their respective responsibilities;
- Any scientific partners of APRICITY that would carry out studies, research or evaluations, providing that your personal data will be pseudonymized.
APRICITY ensures that none of your personal data will be transferred to a non-authorised third party, without your consent.
7. HOW DO WE PROTECT AND MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use different organisational and technical security measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
The personal data we collect through our Tool and/or by phone is stored within the European Union.
In case you decide to not use APRICITY Services, your personal data will be kept during the duration of 1 year.
In case you choose to subscribe to APRICITY Services, your personal data will be kept during your contractual relationship with APRICITY and then will be archived for a duration of 7 years prior to be deleted.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING YOUR PERSONAL DATA ?
You have the right to:
- Access your personal data, including data inferred from profiling;
- Correct or modify your personal data;
- Erase of your personal data, under certain conditions;
- Apply restrictions on processing your personal data;
- Object to processing your personal data;
- Obtain an electronic copy of your personal data (right of portability);
- Make a complaint to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk).
Note that you also hold the right to withdraw your consent regarding the processing of your personal data at any time, including with regards to profiling of your data.
In order to exercise your rights, please contact APRICITY to the following details, attaching a copy of your Identity Document:
To APRICITY’s dedicated department at: firstname.lastname@example.org (email).
You also may contact the designated Data Protection Officer Mr. Julio Cesar Louzada Pinto at email@example.com (email) concerning any and all questions related to your personal data.
9. COOKIE MANAGEMENT CONDITIONS
APRICITY collects data, which can include personal data, from your browser while you are using our Tool.
Cookies and tags are used to collect this data, which can include your (i) IP address ; (ii) unique ID cookie, information cookies and information about the content of the material used to access certain features ; (iii) unique user ID of the material and type of material ; (iv) domain, browser type and language ; (v) operating and configuration system ; (vi) country and time zone ; (vii) previously visited websites ; (viii) information about your actions on our Tool, such as your behaviour concerning clicks, purchases and preferences ; and (ix) access hours and reference URLS.
Please note third parties, such as Google, can also collect data from our Tool via cookies, third-party modules or widgets.
These third parties collect data directly from your browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own personal data protection charters.
Three categories of cookies are generally used on our Tool:
- Functional cookies: These cookies are necessary for the basic functioning of the Tool and are therefore always active. This includes cookies which enable you to be recognised while you are using our Tool during the same session or, if you wish, from one session to the next.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to improve the Tool features by following their use. In certain cases, these cookies enable us to improve the speed at which we process your request and to keep the preferences you have selected. Disabling cookies can lead to less relevant recommendations and can slow down the Tool performance.
- Social networking and advertising cookies: Social networking cookies give you the opportunity to log in to your social networks and share content from our Tool on your social networks. Advertising cookies (from third parties) collect information that can adapt adverts better towards your fields of interest. In some cases, these cookies require personal data processing. Disabling these cookies can lead to unsuitable adverts being displayed or can prevent an effective connection to Facebook, Twitter or other social networks and/or prevent you sharing content on your social networks.
You can choose to be alerted by your computer every time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies.
This can all be done by accessing your internet browser settings on each of your devices.
As each browser is different, you should check the "Help" menu of your browser to fully understand how to change the cookie settings.
If you disable cookies, access to content on our Tool can be less efficient and some of our services will not be able to function correctly.
10. CHANGES TO OUR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In the event of an update of our personal data protection policy, we will publish information regarding the changes on our Tool.
In the event of a change in the way we process your personal data, we will warn you in advance or, if applicable, we will ask you beforehand for your authorisation.
We kindly request that you regularly look at our personal data policy and check if any changes have been introduced.
This personal data protection policy was last updated on 10/09/2018.
11. DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
If you would like to provide feedback or if you have any questions or concerns, or if you would like to exercise your rights concerning your personal data, you can contact our data protection officer at the following address: : firstname.lastname@example.org